Tuesday 6 April 2010

Back tracking...to podcasts and YouTube

Having just completed thing 22, I now have to go back and fill in the bits I missed earlier!

I searched the BBC podcasts and listened to a bit of Gardners' question time, which is something I haven't heard for ages. I set up an RSS feed to it so I can catch up with the last few programmes. I then investigated podcasts from the University; I searched the RAI website and like my colleague Eleanor listened to some of Robin Kelley's Harmsworth lecture. Podcasts are something new to me; they seem useful things and I can see mayself using them in the future.

I then looked at a few videos on YouTube. Some of the library ones were amusing, others not so good. I looked at peoples comments but wasn't tempted to make any myself. Personally I could happily live without YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment